Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Updates..Continues




I've not been updating for some time now.
Well, that's what I always do.. No, I just can't find time to discipline myself and start blogging. I prefer to blog all at once.

Let's look through what happened through the week.



Event 1
A big(well I think it's big), monitor lizard came into our centre, through the drain. A parent saw it walking inside the drain, and started to go frenzy. So, anyway, the poor lizard got caught anyway and placed inside a cage. Look at it!


It's a beauty I say.. And The CAT Studio is turning a music zoo soon. :P




Event2
ABRSM Music Exams are coming soon! For all the students enrolled at The CAT and are taking exams next month, you HAVE to come!
Well, we had a mini recital for the students on a Saturday morning, quite a cold and wet morning too, btw.
Oh, you see students coming with green faces too! haha

Zhi Yang- An autism child, played very well, despite the large group of people watching!

We had every parent, waiting impatiently for their child's turn to play their recital. I would say many did very well. And yes, being the accompanist for most of the students, I can hear a few students are still struggling with their recital. I hope you students practice well for your exams!
Always remember, exams are 'Progressions' not 'Pressure'.


After recital? We had a pot-luck party! Makan time.
by looking at the student's expressions? Oh my, they forget their pressures immediately, and starting enjoying food brought by everyone.




Looking at these children, I missed those times when I was in their state too. No worries! All happy faces, enjoying away, playing around with friends..... oh well. :P

Just had a little of sponge cake for myself.

It's really nice having most of the students here, gathering and spending time together. I would want to have more occasions like this and have everybody to have a great time at The CAT. Anyway, to those students that got so scared that refused to come, it's okay. We'll just urge you to come again, on the next event!

Reuben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment