Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Stressed up!

I actually googled 'music studio in penang' , and to my dismay, I noticed many music schools, and studios , are actually on the net.. Wow, I've so many potential competitors and I didn't do anything! Am I sensing threat?
Something must be done, really.

Anyway, coming to the point, I noticed many of this schools, and business, uses blogs as a website or what I formally called 'open diary' of their business. And, their websites, i mean 'blogs' are NICE.. This is where I lose out now. I'm not any good at designing website, links, attachments, html and all those stuff.. I DONT UNDERSTAND them..
Like how do you guys do the headers, and all that? I need knowledge in photoshop to do it?
I really need some help..

Any super bloggers out there, who could lend a helping hand to me?



1 Comment:

  1. Vanitha said...
    well, photoshop is an added advantage. but u need to know how 2 manoeuvre ur way thru ur html, css and basically ur blog. i suggest u get ur own domain since u wanna use this blog 2 advertise ur studio. that way, u can have full control of ur blog. the designing n stuff like dat. once u purchase ur domain, u can upload ur template settings n blog thru FTP server. 1 grt news, since ur using mac, iWeb supports FTP uploading. there are various cool templates 2 choose from. u can easily design 1 urself wif iWeb. it's dat simple. i thought of designing my blog but i've gotta purchase my domain. dun reli have the ka-ching yet now. hehhe...

    Good luck in trying!

Post a Comment