Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

moving forward!!


Have you ever wondered why the U.S is so ever ever moving forward, when in our local, Malaysia, is not ? Well, in many cases, I have!
Noticed to learn that, whatever you do, somehow, people there seems to be faster? better? Superior?

In terms of music, I'm sure many of you snap away, yeah, the music over the seas are great! Who doesn't? Even I do
But have you all gave it a thought? What if?
What if? YOU , can be even more brilliant then people there? Would that be great?
Personally, I've given myself a whole mountain of this thought.

Peering around, I see former classmates entering different studies, pursuing different careers. So many to list! Lawyers, accountants, doctors, business people, journalists, etc. and oh even some musicians! Even my girlfriend is advancing in her studies. haha

Well, budge on. Get new ideas. Come out with new stuff.. That's what people around you expect, right?
Being a musician is one dream job for me. Actually, it sounded a lot better, when I was bragging about being one, previously. But, it still inflicts anxiety, unfortunately.

Speaking of new stuff, I'm gonna come out with an orchestra! Sounds great? hmm, maybe to musicians... Not so interesting to many, of the general, I've noticed!
So, before we go there, again I had moved forward, venturing into something not done by me before. Orchestration!





I'm assuring you'll hear better stuff from me.. :P

I'm serious about this, are you?......

2 Comments:

  1. Big.Bear said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Big.Bear said...
    haha!! sorry mistaken ur blog for my frens blog!! hahaha!! nearly same blog title la!! hahaha!!! i dam blur d!! lol

Post a Comment